Tuesday, February 12, 2008

(2) Sea Beauty: see beauty on a shell, railway bridge, Parkdale


She swam into my life with scarcely a ripple: I may be a man but a man is only made of water after all, how could I resist? (Resistance really didn't occur to me to be honest.) Normally scaley women are to be avoided but for this lusciousness sea goddessness a full frontal exception will be made. Also: ripple rhymes with nipple which is totally awesome, so few other words do. Is that a beauty spot or rust on the bridge? Does she look like Ginger on Gilligan's Island? POWcityblog tends to raise more questions than it answers but I figure that is a very, very good thing.

I don't think the city can take much more snow.
nb: please read Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides for mermaid-ey scenes

No comments: